KIRA BOOTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER, SAVE 20%
Place your order now and your boots will be ready in 3-4 weeks. PRE-ORDER HERE
KIRA boots are:
- comfort fit from day 1
- no blisters
- no sweat
- vegan – all our materials are free from animal products
- manufactured in Estonia – high quality standards, ethical work conditions
- made to last
KIRA sustainable boots are made from innovative recycled materials
- outsole: car tire
- insole: soft gray recycled felt from plastic bottles
- upper material: water repellent fabric – leftover from shoe production
- inner material: coolmax
- toe box & heel counter: recycled marine plastic
KIRA packaging is made of recycled waste paper.
Maintenance: clean with a damp cloth, avoid washing in the washing machine. The insoles are machine washable with a hand wash program. For extra long life check out KIRA’s footwear care products.
Returns and exchanges are accepted 45 days after the purchase, if there are no traces of use.